Monday, April 22, 2013

New Roast Recipe!!

I've been trying a lot of new recipes. Mostly from Pinterest <- It's my obsession!!! Most of the recipes have been good but not blog worthy, until......today!!! :o) YES!

It's called Mississippi Roast (but the hubs thinks we should rename it.... so I guess I'll update you when he comes up with a clever name. LOL

It's so easy.


 Buy a chuck roast & put it in the crockpot.
Sprinkle Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on top.
Sprinkle McCormick Aus Jus gravy mix on top of that.
Put 1 stick of butter on that. (I read you can use a can of beer instead of the butter)
Put about 5 pepperoncini peppers on top of that.
Sprinkle w/a lil salt & pepper & then....
...cook on low for 8 hours. I served this with rice (would be great w/mashed potatoes)!! The gravy was delish. You should make it, I'm sure you'll love it as much as we did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment