Sunday, August 19, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Tacos! Yum!

Since I start school this week I decided to make something yummy so I will have leftovers to eat during the week! This recipe was easy-peasy & oh so good! I kept seeing it on Pinterest so I decided to finally try it out! So glad I did! i know it will become a favorite in our house....can't wait to make it for the hubs!



Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Recipe from Tasty Kitchen

Serves: ~12 people

1 envelope Taco Seasoning
6 pieces Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 16-ounce jar Salsa (I used Newman's Own)

Dump everything into a crock pot and give it a little stir to blend the seasoning with the salsa. You do not need to add any water to the taco seasoning. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.

For tacos, serve the chicken with soft flour tortillas, guacamole, lettuce, shredded cheese and/or sour cream. This is very versatile and can be used for enchiladas, nachos, quesadillas, or even in taco soup.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. and you probably saw me post the recipe like 3 times on FB lol I LUV this..i make it about once a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, You are the reason I even tried it! Much easier than the one I had made previously!!!!

      Delete