Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tucker

This kitten of ours has us cracking up at his daily antics!! He is such a character. I thought I would share some of the pics & video of him recently.

Ok I really hate my voice on camera but I thought this was too funny (clearly you can tell as I giggle & laugh) UGH! But this all started when the husband sat down and moved the rug with his boot. Tucker did this probably for 30 minutes. Totally funny that he would not just get off of the rug. LOL


Tucker is in love with the mouse moving on the computer screen. He first noticed it on the TV b/c our TV is hooked up & controlled by the laptop (so we can see American TV). Anyways....he recently discovered by (painfully for me) climbing up my leg he can get to the cursor on the desktop computer. Every time I am at the desk.....so is he!

 This is how I now see my computer screen every night! :o) Crazy Cat!


Don't mind all the clutter....it's organized chaos! 
Here is Tucker posin'.....nah he's attracted to the cord hanging from my camera! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment